Tuesday 11 May 2021

Design Process






I'm getting lots of questions just now about how bespoke stationery works so I thought it might be helpful to do a blog post!

One of our most popular designs is the venue illustration. I work from a photograph so the first stage is to pick the image you prefer for the drawing. 

The sketch is drawn by hand and once completed I will then let you see it to make sure you are happy with it before making up the samples. The above sketch is Insh Church in Kincraig.

Once you have picked your ribbon colour, typeface, card and invitation style I will make up samples for you to approve. This client picked an ivory folded card with pocket, navy double satin ribbon and the Corsiva typeface.

I will then post the sample to you and any tweaks can be made at this stage. Once approved the invites are made by hand and the delivery time is 3-4 weeks.

Your wedding invites are a one-off design, unique to you!




 

No comments: