Monday 3 November 2014

Happy customers :)

'I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for all your help (and patience) throughout, and for creating the most beautiful wedding stationery I could have wished for, not to mention ‘cardboard fish’- which is probably a first!! I will send you a photo when we get them back but they looked fantastic, and were definitely a talking point.Everyone commented on how well made the invites, order of services and even menus and table names were so I really can't thank you enough! We will certainly be recommending you to all our friends!' Annie x

'Great meeting you and thanks for all your hard work. Everything really has been amazing and you are very talented. Thanks again,' Claire

'I am home at my Mum and Dad's tonight and I just wanted to say thank you so much for the beautiful Orders of Service, table plan and table numbers.  They are really lovely and are so elegant and different.  I feel that everything is coming together now and I'm getting more and more excited about the big day! Thank you also for the beautiful personalised card that you very kindly made for us.With best wishes,' Heather

No comments: